All media looking to cover CSE are required to apply for media accreditation for the event.
Media granted accreditation will be able to access CSE from November 16 – 17. Accreditation is complimentary to media representatives employed by established media organisations who are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
Editors of publications and agencies are asked to conform to the following principles to ensure that CSE media accreditation is restricted to professional journalists only:
- CSE considers the media pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona-fide members of the press.
- Accreditation is complimentary to media representatives employed by established media organisations who are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
- Internal magazines of companies, blogs and newsletters cannot be accredited as media.
- Media accreditation for websites is intended only for professional stand-alone internet editorial/news coverage only. It is not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to public relations, promotional, commercial or entertainment use.
- The number of media that can be accredited is limited and availability may depend on the location. An application may be refused even where all the accreditation criteria are met, in particular on the grounds of capacity. A maximum of four representative journalists per organisation per event may be accredited.
If you are intending to apply as freelance media for the event, the following criteria will need to be adhered to for the accreditation application to be accepted:
- Freelance media personnel will only be granted accreditation provided that a letter on company letterhead from the assigning editor/chief of staff that confirms the applicant’s assignment for that media organisation at
- This letter must include a) the name(s) of the representative(s) who will be covering the event(s); b) the job title(s) of the representative(s) (journalist(s) and/or photographer(s); c) information on the publication (such as circulation, readership, frequency, etc) and d) an undertaking from the editor to publish a report related to the event
To apply for CSE Media Accreditation please complete this form