11 August 2021 | 5:00 pm-6:00 pm AEST | Webinar
To be discussed:
- Net zero carbon buildings
- Recap the climate change challenge and the urgent need for improving the energy efficiency of buildings.
- The current status of the built environment and its current contribution to carbon emissions.
- What does a zero carbon building look like, with a focus on energy consumption and targeting net zero energy.
- Two case studies demonstrating the principles and how the Living Building Challenge (LBC) certification was achieved within Australia.
Associate | Cundall
Oliver Grimaldi joined Cundall in 2013 and has over fifteen years’ experience in the design and construction industry across public and private sectors, in the UK and Australia. Oliver leads Cundall’s successful and productive Perth team and specialises in energy efficiency in buildings, particularly using thermal dynamic modelling software.
Oliver is a registered Carbon Neutral consultant and Green Star Accredited Professional and has worked on some of Australia’s most prestige developments.
He is a well-established public speaker and has also lectured at both UWA and Curtin University on sustainability to Master of Architecture students.